My Favorite Surfing

what i do in my college-hostel in a couple of free time...

Problem begin....

At this tonight, i decided to anonymous surfing any of website to fill the free time. I try to open the certain social-site networking such as myspace.com , facebook.com  and tagged.com .

But i notice that, the system administrator already update the security system and other adds on at the main computer server.

So, the social-site networking sites are list out and "access denied by admin" command appears.
What the hell is it??? (i whispering to myself)...

As a result, i felt that i must do something to overcome this situation occurs. 

Based on my short research, we can settle down this problem by changing the proxy server, change the ip address and other setting.

  1. I use program ultrasurf from /> .It is portable size application less than 500KB. No need installation process. Just run it......
     
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Besides that, i also used another application such as Freegate .....



So, just for now my problem was resolved and i feel confidence to surf the web...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Blog

It 's all about my stuff

College lifestyle without surfing the internet will make me nothing.....
Here, is my life getting-started......

Followers

Statistic